If Seasons has been advised of one or more positive cases of COVID-19, the residences affected will be listed below with dates noted.
In every case, Seasons has established enhanced infection control procedures to promote the health and safety of all our residents and team members as we continue to follow the advice of provincial and federal governments, our sector regulators, and local Public Health agencies.
Seasons continues to monitor the health of all residents, including regular temperature checks, and we remain vigilant in our efforts to manage this pandemic. We appreciate that these measures have changed the daily life of the residents who live in our homes. We also thank our team members for the continued, important work they are doing to keep our residents safe. Please know that all decisions are being made with our staff and residents’ best interests in mind and that your continued compliance and support are essential now more than ever.
The staff, residents, and families of the homes with confirmed COVID-19 cases will be notified by a written memo along with voice or text messaging and will continue to receive regular updates. We will continue to relay this information to those impacted as quickly as possible.
- Seasons St. Thomas, St. Thomas, ON., January 16, 2021
- Seasons Welland, Welland, ON., January 11, 2021
- Seasons Camrose, Camrose, AB., November 20, 2020
- Seasons Amherstburg, Amherstburg, ON., Outbreak declared over by Windsor-Essex County Health Unit on January 22, 2021
- Seasons Olds, Olds, AB., Outbreak declared over by Communicable Disease Control (CDC) on January 17, 2021
- Seasons Wetaskiwin, Wetaskiwin, AB., Outbreak declared over by Communicable Disease Control (CDC) on January 11, 2021
- Seasons St. Thomas, St. Thomas, ON., Outbreak declared over by Southwestern Public Health on January 7, 2021
- Seasons Dufferin Centre, Trenton, ON., Outbreak declared over by Hastings Prince Edward Public Health on December 23, 2020
- Seasons Welland, Welland, ON., Outbreak declared over by Niagara Region Public Health on November 16, 2020
- Seasons Owen Sound, Owen Sound, ON., Outbreak declared over by Grey-Bruce Health Unit on September 12, 2020
- Seasons High River, High River, AB., Outbreak declared over by the CDC under Alberta Health Services on May 11, 2020
- Seasons Strathroy, Strathroy, ON., Outbreak declared over by London Middlesex Health Unit on April 23, 2020
- Seasons Welland, Welland, ON., Outbreak declared over by Niagara Region Public Health on May 19, 2020