The move to a retirement community is an important decision. It helps to understand not just the monthly fees and what they include, but also how those costs compare to what you are currently paying at home. The infographic below illustrates how the monthly fee at a Seasons Retirement Community covers typical homeownership responsibilities and associated expenses, without the burden of household chores and home maintenance.
The average monthly household expenses in Alberta are $3,850*. These are all included at Seasons.
Hover over the coloured, interactive boxes below for additional information.
- $300 Food & Dining
- Most Seasons communities provide three meals per day, 365 days of the year. Additionally, residents have access to a 24-hour café that offers tea, coffee, fresh fruit and snacks. Your friends and family are always welcome to join you!
- $65 Social Events
- We offer a monthly activity calendar that caters to the interests of our residents, including musical entertainment, happy hour, card tournaments, movie nights and more. Bring along friends and family to add to the fun!
- $960 Care
- We offer flexible, personalized care. Seasons understands that every resident’s needs are different, and those needs may change over time. Regular check-ins allow us to partner with you to determine what level of care is required.
- $1,851 Accommodations
- Many costs and services associated with homeownership are included in a fixed monthly rate at Seasons. You’ll no longer have to keep track of multiple bills or handle unexpected surprises at the end of the month.
- $500 Maintenance & Security
- There’s no need to worry about costly home maintenance and repairs after a move into a Seasons community. Plus, trained staff and a secure building offer increased safety and peace of mind.
- $147 Transportation
- With necessities such as meals, a hair salon and a health and wellness team in the building, there’s less need for transportation costs. We offer many services just steps outside of your suite door!